Technologist, entrepreneur, focused IT strategies leader. I have been assisting companies to identify and build IT-infrastructures while mitigating IT-related risks for over 15 years. I am a San Diego native with an immense passion for technology, gadgets and the pulse of the Internet.
My strong technical background is comprised of a very diverse skill set partially in network & server architecture and implementation, multiple programming languages, hi-tech product design, internal controls, compliance and frameworks, comprehensive knowledge of the interworking of web-based technologies and the surrounding social mediums, web-design and layout and much much more is based on direct hands-on experiences while working with a wide variety of companies, enterprises and ventures over the past decade.
- IT strategic consulting
- Technology consulting in support of business concerns
- IT risk management
- Regulatory Compliance: SOX, SAS 70 Type II, PCI & LEED
- Cloud computing architectures: SaaS, Amazon S3, etc...
- Infrastructure: Multi-tenacy, Reliability, Scalability, Security, Maintenance & Metering
- Operating Systems: Windows (ALL), Mac OS 9 & X, Unix (Free/NET/Open BSDs, CentOS, RedHat, Debian & Gentoo are my favs depending on the task at hand)